Sunday, August 20, 2006

a-p.org decisions

ok - so I think I've figured out what I want to do with the journal thing. See - right now I have three (three!) various journals online. And from what I can tell, only a few people still visit the one at amar-prestar.org/blog. So rather than fight with a layout style and a journal system (greymatter) that I can't for the life of me figure out anymore, I'm going to ditch that one, use this one and the livejournal, and set up myself a real functional working homepage at the www.amar-prestar.org address. So that's what I'm working on this morning! The graphic needs some work too, but I'm not sure if I want to start over (go to the site and see what you think of the background graphic - blue and stars).

This change will take place over a few days (I'll leave the other site up with a "going away" notice for now - in about a week, I'll take it down and just leave up a message there with where it went)

2 comments:

Drew said...

I don't know, I like the graphic. What do you think needs to change about it?

Lauren said...

well, i've had that graphic up with a "COMING SOON" message underneath it for the last two years. I like it a lot - and it's one of the things I'm most proud of making as a self-taught photoshopper.

Just not sure if I want to/need to change it.