Thursday, July 05, 2007

Harry Potter Knits?

As usual with such things, I end up about half in Ravenclaw and half in Gryffindor. This test was actually pretty good - lots of questions, and I ended up with 89 points in Ravenclaw and 86 points in Gryffindor. (70ish for Hufflepuff, 50ish for Slytherin). Which is cool, because then I get to pick which colors I make stuff in, depending on what I particularly feel like doing :D I've always most identified with McGonagall (who is, of course, a Gryffindor), but oh well. Now that I have my Charmed Knits book, I can totally get started on stuff. Not that I have any idea what to start with - but I think I have some red and yellow wool around here, so perhaps a hat, or a "book scarf".

The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!



Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."

Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.

Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).


The sorting hat says that I belong in Gryffindor!



Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."


Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous.
Famous members include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), and Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor).


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Get Sorted Now!

No comments: